Where Does The Time Go?

With the whole "post an old picture of yourself on Facebook" thing going around right now, it was fun digging through the old box of photos today. Photos that had every intention of making it into an album one day... but still memorable and touching none the less - in that cardboard box.

This is a picture of me from the mid 80's. My bedroom was set up like the stage of any hard rock show you'd pay to go see. Drums, amps, guitars... I loved living in that moment onstage and in the spotlight. I enjoyed going to bed every night - knowing I was going to bed on a stage. That was awesome! My thoughts going to sleep every single night since this picture was taken has been the same... playing music onstage. Since then, the bands, line-ups, and names have changed, but my thoughts and dreams have always been the same.

Being as how it's Sunday afternoon as I'm posting this, I figured I'd share some info on the personal side of my life... don't worry, the asshole returns tomorrow!

Popular Posts